Jeroo is great way to introduct python. However, Penjee is actually a better site for teaching kids Python. It’s very similar to Jeroo but it can do much more.
How to do common “stuff”
Goal: How do we use the Jeroo API?
Learning Goal: How do custom methods improve code ?
Learning Goal: How do we write while loops?
Learning Goal: How do we use “and” with ?
Learning Goal: What is the difference between an
Learning Goal: How do we write efficient code using while loops?
- Traverse the Rim (rectangular lakes)
- Hurdles *
- Two Friends Meet (only 1 map)
- Climb The Stairs
- Systematically Visit All Cells
- Mazes 1
- Spell Z using a loop
- Mazes 2 Skip any 3. Any you don’t have to do the extra credit map. So that’s a total of 4 maps that don’t need to be done.
- Jeroo Donkey Kong (download word files that explain assignment as well as the associated maps, created by Louis Fleming) extra credit