Monsoon rains have created a lake in the middle of Santong Island. Furthermore, that lake contains an island. Two Jeroos were separated by the rains. One is on the main part of Santong Island, but the other is on the island in the middle of the lake. The goal of this program is to have each Jeroo explore the shoreline of the lake.
- Each Jeroo starts with one flower and the lake immediately to its right.
- Each Jeroo starts by planting a flower then traveling, keeping the lake on its right, until it returns to the flower. The Jeroo then picks the flower.
- (only plant 1 flower, at starting point…and make 1 lap until you are back at that flower)
- Have the Jeroo on the main part of Santong Island walk the shore first.
- then have the one on the lake’s island walk the shore
Download Walk the Lake (This has several maps, choose any 1)
This problem is adapted from one that was created originally by Erica Eddy of The University of Wisconsin – Parkside.
Or you can try walk the lake using loops using this map and Jeroo assignment