http://phaser.io/learn/ ( Where you should start)
- http://phaser.io/tutorials/getting-started-phaser3 ( Explains why you need webserver , how to download and also gives code for a barebone staring template )
- Simple Game Tutorial – Start here. Do this first, before anything else
- Phaser pre-built templates
- Examples – Maybe the best way to learn Phaser is by just playing with the code of these games
- Some small downloadable examples I made up
- Simple First games
Medium To Advanced Level Links (not to start, but once you have a clue)
- Emmanuele Feronato – amazing blog about game dev and lots of phaser stuff here .
- Ourcade Co – great, albeit advanced and very professional, tutorials/tips on phaser dev – here .
Great YouTube Videos
- https://youtu.be/hI_LS8bdkM4 – Setting up Phaser, local server, files, creating scenes . Does not use Classes so easier for most to understand