Each candidate is expected to submit their solution in a zip file (template available in the TSM). The zip file should be labelled with the session number and candidate surname. The top level of each candidate’s zip file should contain:
- a cover page in HTML format
- a “product” folder, containing the final product
- a “documentation” folder, containing the associated documentation
- a video, demonstrating the product functioning
- a completed 4/CompSci formform here as a PDF, signed and dated by the teacher and the candidate.
The zip file for the first candidate in a school (i.e. the person with the lowest candidate number) must include a scanned copy of the IBIS print out that shows the candidates selected for the moderation sample.
For each candidate it is recommended that the teacher adds an explanation for the awarding of the marks as a PDF file within the top level folder.
Note: I took this directly from this url https://docs.google.com/document/d/10c9SFZJaNhe9VvbKUE7kqCMffeqtiuzljJCusueglWs